Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Camilla d'Errico


1. Which book are you currently reading?
"Dragons in the Bath" by Cat Wheeler

2. Do you smoke?
Never, I'm allergic to it.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
In Singapore when we were in the elevator with an elderly woman and as soon as the doors opened a very rude man walked right in and bumped into her without even apologizing as she was trying to get out. I was so angry, no manners, no common decency, I was so angry that its a good thing my brother in law was there to yell at him or else I would have.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
"UP"! I couldn't contain myself, the stork short was the funniest thing I've seen since Big Man Japan!

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
It toke all my will power to stay and watch the full movie "Amistad", it was such a brutal view of the worst of humanity, I had a hard time watching through all my tears.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
If i could play a character I'd be Kagome from "Inuyasha" so that I could finally end their confusion and plant a kiss on that dog boy!

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I don't watch TV and I'm not a fan of these kind of shows, I'm more of an Entourage and "True Blood" kind-a-girl.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
My wonderful boyfriend. My heart races and I still get giddy when I see him.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Nap time!

10. What drawing of yours do you think is your best?
Hmmm I think the drawing of the Neil Gaiman print "How to Talk to Girls at Parties" (official title is "Angry Universe") is one of my best.


Camilla d'Errico has been making waves in the fine art and comic industries with her manga-influenced style. Ever the prolific artist, Camilla is an urban contemporary painter, toy designer, character creator and comic artist.
Residing in Vancouver, BC, Camilla paints and draws comics; her creator-owned series, BURN is now a graphic novel, and she co-created the upcoming comic book series published by Image Comics, Sky Pirates of Neo Terra. She has also recently been working with entertainment companies on feature films and videogames and collaborated with Neil Gaiman on a poster for one of his short stories. She has distinguished herself through her ability to seamlessly weave manga and western comic art, creating a unique style that bridges cultural and geographical boundaries, while remaining totally relevant to today’s varied audience.


Camilla d'Errico - Official site
Camilla d'Errico on Behance
Camilla d'Errico on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment